Call for change
Our Health client develops and delivers policies and advises the Australian Government on health, aged care, and sport. The “Financial Services Section” provides invoice processing services to nine other agencies.
As part of a wider procurement transformation journey, the company set up an initiative to digitalise supplier relationship management and simplify procurement processes for indirect spend. The goal was to provide a smart and intuitive purchasing experience that optimises sourcing and procurement processes in line with procurement best practices.
"Xaana helped us optimise our sourcing and procurement processes with their innovation solutions"
- Project Manager
"Our vision, to drive new value for organisation, involved the application of innovation and digital technologies"
- Project Manager
Native integration of the guided buying capability with SAP® Ariba® Buying and SAP Ariba Catalog solutions, providing a smart and intuitive experience that guides employees to preferred buying channels, processes, and policies
Deep product knowledge, trusted advice, and an outcomes-focused delivery approach from SAP Advisory Services from SAP Services and Support
Systems integration and procurement expertise from Techedge
Making an Impact
increase in operating efficiency due to touchless processing
reduction in operating costs
Reduced the execution cycle time for the procurement process and increased process compliance by automating budget-check verification prior to purchase-request approval
• Shortened the supplier collaboration process by digitalising the exchange of procurement documents
• Minimised stock-out risk and days payable outstanding with the supplier collaboration functionality, allowing suppliers to respond to specific goods and service-delivery requirements
• Reduced the receiving process execution cycle time and errors by configuring receiving functionality to enable users to initiate the process of good receipts or service-entry sheets
• Limited maverick spend opportunities and increased procurement compliance using SAP Ariba Catalog to manage catalogues as an approved source of supply
• Enhanced tactical sourcing capability and digitalised the procurement team’s engagement process